Build Better Boundaries is a step-by-step, self-paced resource to help you navigate codependency healing and recovery, from your first questions such as 'what is codependency?' and 'how did I get this way?', all the way through drawing your lines in the sand and sticking to healthier boundaries.
In this course, you will:
- Learn what codependency really is and what it isn't, and explore how it materialized in your life through self & family evaluation.
- Discover how to explore previously unquestioned core beliefs about yourself, and begin learning the skills needed for long-term success.
- Learn how to recognize and respond to triggering events and change negative behavior patterns. Reframe your reactions to develop more effective habits.
- Discover the most effective ways to heal emotional wounds, and tips on each method.
- Learn where to draw the line and set boundaries without losing yourself. Maintain compassion with those you love while you recalibrate.
- Get a word-by-word script for setting a proper boundary along with instructions and prompts on pre-boundary preparation and post-boundary reinforcement.
- Learn to love your own company, stop sabotaging your progress, start cultivating a network of support as you move forward.
- Receive our 100+ page Build Better Boundaries workbook to guide you through this healing work with ample prompts and space to do your own 'self-work'.
IS BUILD BETTER BOUNDARIES FOR ME?
This program was created with specific people in mind, so if:
- You've recognized codependency issues in your own life, and have a deep desire to heal once and for all using sound advice, research and techniques.
- You don't want to afford or don't have easy access to codependency experts in your immediate area (I know, codependency expertise is hard to find!)
- You're like a low level-commitment right now and would rather have the convenience of self-paced work in the privacy of your own home
- You're overwhelmed by all the books, blogs, and videos out there and want something more streamlined with clear steps and guidance for healing
- You're currently working with a counselor or coach, and want to augment your efforts to get results more quickly
Then yes, Build Better Boundaries was made for you!
Through this program, I take you in detail through the BluePrint so you can understand what's happened to get you here, prepare to undergo a powerful transformation, and begin taking the steps needed in each category of recovery essentials.
Are these Relationship Frustrations eating away at you too?
I've talked to a lot of people who want to build better boundaries, and here's what they're saying:
- "I want to be helpful to others but I often suffer for it. People say I was mistaken and they really didn't want help, or they take advantage and expect me to do even more."
- "I think I feel guilty for being codependent, and if I can find a logical reason for it then it won't feel like it's all my fault."
- "I want this cycle to end. I don't want my children to have the same experience and hurt that I've had."
- "Even though I've made progress, sometimes I see myself falling back into codependent behaviors and I have to reel myself in."
- "I know I need to detach, but I only know how to detach with anger. I know that I need to learn how to detach with love."
- "Being codependent affects my well-being, my ability to focus at work or tasks at hand being I am so hurt and bothered."
Wow! The worst part is, so many of these frustrations have lasted for years with very little hope of what to do about them.
And that's exactly why I had to create Build Better Boundaries. After talking with so many people and finding patterns in what they were saying, the answer started to become clear to me.
Codependents Need a System To Follow With Clear, Logical Steps To Understand The Root Of Their Issue, Become Self-Aware, Recognize Triggers, Set Boundaries, Gain a Supportive Network, and Get Firmly Established On a Road To a Better Life.
When I finally realized this, I pulled together a team of talented and passionate people to help develop and teach Build Better Boundaries, including a professional counselor and author, a counseling psychologist, a long-term recovered codependent who regularly works with others. Together, we created and delivered Build Better Boundaries to a small group of codependents who wanted help.
We spent six weeks with the group, teaching the course, getting their feedback, and ensuring that our material and exercises actually helped them make progress towards recovery.
Several years later, we upgraded the course material again. Now, here's what we teach...
CODEPENDENCY CAN AFFECT EVERY AREA OF YOUR LIFE
Since codependency is a condition of ‘lost self’, it’s time to rediscover who you really are.
- The specific catalyst in your life that’s brought you to want to heal
- Your specific problematic behaviors and tendencies
- The common negative emotions that are sabotaging you
- The family environment you grew up in and how it affects you
- Your emotional maturity level and family secrets
- You primary codependency schemas
- Your biggest fears and focus around your relationship(s)
- Any major wounds that still need healed and tools to work through them
- The triggers and negative patterns you need to reframe and how to do it
- The personal sphere of influence you need to cultivate for support
- The language, strategies and tactics needed to set boundaries that stick
- The “right way” to navigate future relationships so you don’t rely on untrustworthy people
- Making sure you stay focused on long-term recovery
- The six stages of behavioral change
- A whole lot more…
Brian Pisor is a Co-Founder of Codependency No More where he discusses codependency recovery and related issues. By connecting deeply with his audience to understand their specific struggles and desires, Brian gets your biggest questions answered by a variety of experts on The Codependency No More Podcast so everyone benefits. He also recommends top resources for overcoming different aspects of codependency. In addition, Brian works one-on-one with clients to coach them through their challenges so they can have happier and more fulfilling relationships.
"The course caused me to stop and take a look at myself; who I wanted to be and who I was being. I had some denial. Now I realize that this is a process and I can't just get 'fixed'."
- Patricia G.
"I have more of an awareness of where I am in my walk with recovery, and what areas I really still need to work on. And now I have the tools to do it."
- Sarah P.
"Having the worksheets and something for me to look back to was helpful for me to keep on track and stay focused on it."
- Melissa S.
"This was a really easy way to learn about codependency. It doesn’t take up a lot of time. It’s not as intimidating as, for example, going to one of those group meetings, I haven’t been to any of those. But it just seems like a really easy way to just learn about it, and it doesn’t require a high level of commitment – it’s comfortable."
- Vanessa B.
BUILD BETTER BOUNDARIES AND START GETTING RESPECT
We know codependents are feeling broken, confused about how they got this way, and looking for concrete ways to get better quickly.
That's why we do what we do.
Seize this opportunity to get your healing on the right track quickly with strategies from codependency experts. Don’t waste anymore time hopping around the internet for advice. Get a toolkit for healing based on sound, proven practices. We’re rooting for you at every turn.
Here's to your healing!